Sound-n-Dry® is a dry-aid kit used to remove moisture from hearing aids. Sound-n-Dry provides an efficient and very economical way to maintain hearing aids and save on expensive repairs from moisture damage. Moisture builds up during normal wearing conditions and can reduce the performance of hearing aids by damaging the delicate circuitry. It is simple to use and does not require a power source. This unit is also suitable for cochlear implant speech processors.
- I want to congratulate you on the business success.Ron PierceJamisontown NSW
- Thank you for your assistance with my enquiry regarding the proper use of Sound-n-Dry sachets. It was a pleasure to receive such courteous and helpful service.JHDirranbandi QLD
- Your product has really helped prolong my (hearing) aids.Natalie M
- I have had hearing aids for 14 years but only started using Sound and Dry 18/24 months ago. I have since had the longest period of trouble free operation and I have no doubt I should have been using Sound and Dry all along as invariably when there was a problem with the aids it was usually moisture related.BTBathurst NSW
- I have a cochlear implant and find your product great for travelling as it needs no power.Robyn D. Cronulla NSW
- I find the product extremely good. The ability to reuse makes the product economical. Good product!MTRochedale QLD