Sound-n-Dry® is an economical dry-aid kit for hearing aids and is also suitable for cochlear implant speech processors. The unit includes a desiccant that slowly ‘draws out’ moisture from hearing aids. All you need to do is store your hearing aids in the unit when they are not being worn, such as overnight. Moisture can build up in hearing aids and effect the delicate circuitry of hearing aids, limiting their performance and reducing battery life. The desiccant in Sound-n-Dry® can be regenerated in a domestic oven, making it very economical to use. The unit does not require power to operate. Sound-n-Dry is available in a 200 g. jar size making it very suitable for when you are away from home or travelling.
This moisture results from normal wearing conditions, particularly in hot humid climates, after exercising, or even if you get caught in the rain. Great for use as part of regular hearing aid cleaning and maintenance. Sound-n-Dry® is also effective in drying out wax that may have accumulated in the ear mould, making this easier to remove. The product is manufactured by Alkera Plus a proudly Australian Business. Sound-n-Dry® is distributed throughout Australia and New Zealand and our markets continue to grow. Wholesale enquiries are welcome, ask us about customised labels with your logo for your business.
What our customers have to say
- Great product by the way and easy to useGraham WQLD
- I want to congratulate you on the business success.Ron PierceJamisontown NSW
- I find the product extremely good. The ability to reuse makes the product economical. Good product!MTRochedale QLD
- I have had hearing aids for 14 years but only started using Sound and Dry 18/24 months ago. I have since had the longest period of trouble free operation and I have no doubt I should have been using Sound and Dry all along as invariably when there was a problem with the aids it was usually moisture related.BTBathurst NSW
- Your product has really helped prolong my (hearing) aids.Natalie M
- Thank you for your assistance with my enquiry regarding the proper use of Sound-n-Dry sachets. It was a pleasure to receive such courteous and helpful service.JHDirranbandi QLD